1640 Fabric winding device with measurement
The device is used to rewind the fabric while measuring it.
Paper reel is clamped between two steel cones and secured against accidental skipping. The fabric is attached to the reel, then operator turns the crank and observes fabric length on the digital display. Locks are used to secure the winding rod in place during rewinding.
- Resolution of digital meter 1cm
- Measurement accuracy ± 2cm per 10m
- Maximal weight of wound material 30kg
- Minimal diameter of paper reel 40mm
- Maximal diameter of paper reel 70mm (cones for larger diameter optional)